Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things we will miss most about Hawaii!!

There is so many wonderful things that HI has to offer:

I am truly going to miss:
1. The fresh pineapple I have had every morning for breakfast!
2. The beautiful view that we wake up to every morning!
3. The sounds of waves crashing
4. The live island music that starts at 5 everyday!
5. The Fabulous weather.. And I do mean FABULOUS!! The high everyday
never reaches much over 85 the low is around 73 everynight with a cool
breeze! The wind never stops blowing and there is hardly any humidity
(you know I love that!!)
6. The beautiful sunset everynight!
7. And last but not least Hawaii has some of the nicest people!

Logan is going to miss:
1. Not having to wake up and go to work every morning!
2. That Maui is a very slow pace community. He has enjoyed this
3. Fish tacos- this is all he has had for lunch everyday since I
introduced them to him!
4. He's going to miss everything! He has asked me several times if we
really have to go home tonight!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs