Sunday, December 12, 2010

Back to Blogging...

So, I have decided there just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to get done! With that being said, I am very sorry for being so behind on my blogging lately.. I promise I will try to do better this week! The last couple of weeks have been packed full with Birthday Parties, Christmas Showers, Baby Showers and Christmas Parties that I forgot to take pictures and blog.. Haha!!

Last weekend I went to a very dear friends Baby Shower.. I really hate that I didn't have my camera and get any pictures... However, I did steal this one from fb! Look how precious this baby wreath was!!
Dena Karen is due this February to Kindale and Bubba Briggs.  I can't wait to see her, I know she is going to be just as fabulous and beautiful as her momma!

After all the showering we celebrated Emily's Birthday! Emily decided that she wanted to go on a sleigh ride through the park for her birthday. We all had a wonderful time and it was the perfect night for a sleigh together! Here are some pictures that I got off of Brooke's blog since again, I didn't have my camera.. However, I did ask for a new really good one for Christmas so maybe just maybe I will get one! If we keep our fingers crossed.

The whole family minus our husbands who didn't want to attend! We are all snuggled up and ready for a sleigh ride!

My wonderful sisters!


After we were all done we had to go thank Karlie.. How pretty is she in her ha?! Lily made sure she told her several time," Thanks you Horsey"
After our sleigh ride we went back to the house for Ray's famous hot wings that we SO yummy but a little hot this time! What a wonderful way to spend you birthday! Happy Late Birthday to my wonderful sisters!!

This past week and weekend was filled with Christmas parties.. I will get pictures posted when I can steal some from Brooke. :)  Until next time... Enjoy this COLD weather!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs