For our 1st Anniversary, I had a good friend of the family, Holly Buntin Johnson, paint Logan a picture of our house! I was so happy with how it turned out and Logan absolutely loved it (like I knew he would!) I have really enjoyed showing it off and can't wait to get it framed!!
She also does super cute invitations like this one she did for a luncheon that Elaine, Holly, and Mrs. Donna had for me!! Thanks again.. Everytime I go in the guest bedroom and see this invitation framed it brings back such sweet memories!
This painting of Bush Stadium made it on Logan's grooms table at our wedding! :) It now has a home on Logan's dresser...
Can't you tell we are big fans of Painted by Holly??
Holly also did a fantastic job of painting my in-laws house and her owl magnets and notecards make such great and unique gifts for my Chi O sisters! Thank you, Holly for always doing such a fabulous job! Can't wait to add more of your artwork to our house.
Check out her website to see all her other watercolor paintings, invitations, portraits, magnets, notecards, and so much more.. I hope you fall in love with her artwork as much as Logan and I have!!



No comments :
Post a Comment