Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"BELIEVE" Team, Baking for a Cure!!

With Race for the Cure right around the corner, last weekend the "BELIEVE" team hosted a bake sale at our local grocery store in Corning. We had a very successful day!  We raised over $800 and sold out of all our goodies by 11:00am. How awesome was that!! A big thank you goes out to all the people that came out and supported us and bought all out tasty treats.


"Believe" Team minus a few team members.

All the yummy goodies!

One of the items I brought was Oreo Bark.. Oh My was it FABULOUS... It was very easy and I will be making more of it very very soon!  I didn't take a picture of my Pumpkin Butter but it was very tasty as well.  I love baking this time of the year!

 Mark 9:23 Jesus said to him, “If you can Believe, all things are possible to him who Believes.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs