Sunday, May 26th we finally found out we were having a little boy, Mullen Heath! Logan and I went to see Dr. Pilgrim on that Thursday before to have an ultrasound and to see our precious little one! It seemed like it had been forever since we had seen our baby! This was also the fetal survey appointment so we got to count fingers and toes and look at all the organs. Dr. Pilgrim said everything looks great and we have a healthy baby with all our fingers and toes. This makes for a happy Momma!! All I have prayed for since day one is that we have a healthy baby the gender didn't matter. When it came time for her to reveal the gender Logan turned around and I closed my eyes, so we could wait and find out the gender with our family and close friends! I'm so glad we waited to find out, it made for a more exciting reveal. It wasn't much of a challenge for me since I have waited this long what was a few more days. Now Logan on the other hand I had to make sure the envelope was hidden at all time. :) Thank goodness we didn't have the envelope with us that long. On our way home from the Dr. we stopped by Jeny's Cakery in Jonesboro and gave her our little secret envelope and she did a fabulous job at keeping our secret for us! Saturday I met mom in Jonesboro and we enjoyed a little bit of shopping and picked up both the cake and the cookies from Christina. If you have never had cookies from Cookies are my Canvas you are missing out! Christina knows how to make some yummy cookies and they always looks adorable! I'm so thankful mom came early to help me get ready for the party. She was wonderful help and did an awesome job at cleaning our porch and helping to get everything ready!
Sunday Daddy, Brooke, and Ray came early to help with all the final touches! They were all a lot of help and I always enjoy getting to spend time with them. Emily, Lily, and Layne came around lunch and we all enjoyed a picnic lunch on our nice clean porch. I can never get enough of family time and was glad they spent the night on Sunday!
Family picture!
As always Brooke did an amazing job with the flowers and I love how this table turned out! So cute!
The food table minus a few items.
The delicious cake that held the reveal!
Didn't Momma do a fabulous job at the baby bed? She even managed to finish it with a cut finger and all! I have such a talented family!
The precious cookies from Cookies are My Canvas!
Love this door hanger that Aunt Emily passed along to Baby Jett!
Pure cuteness!!
It's a BOY!!
This Grams and Nonna both wore their pink in hopes for a little girl but they both agreed they would be happy with a sweet boy!!
I enjoyed getting to spend time with our family and friends! I wish I had a picture of everyone that came in their pink or blue shirts! We had about 32 people come and I think the blue shirts outnumbered the pink! What a wonderful day it was. I'm so blessed that God has chosen Logan and I to be Mullen's parents. I'm so thankful for our little blessing and can't wait to meet him in October. I thank God for answered prayers and continue to pray for all those that have been trying for their little blessing! God is good and will answer your prayers when the timing is right!


No comments :
Post a Comment