Friday, June 6, 2014

VBS weekend!

Saturday morning we woke up early and got ready for a fun day of VBS! We had about 13 kids counting Mullen so all in all it was a good turn out!


This little guy was ready to play!


These boys love wagon rides! I would say it's one of Mullen's favorite things to do!


Mrs. Cheri is so great with the little ones and Mullen sure does love her!





I was in charge of crafts, so I had some free time and enjoyed spending it with these two little cuties!! They are so sweet!


Look at those cheeks!!


Mullen and his Grams!! So thankful for her!


VBS wore this guy out!


Sunday morning smiles! Someone was showing off his 5 teeth!


Sunday afternoon we came home took naps and then got ready to go back to church for the VBS finale!


I love this happy smiley boy!





All ready to go mom!


Mullen and his Gram's and Pa!


Someone was interested in what his papa had to say! So glad he is feeling better and is back to doing a few things!


Mullen and his buddy!


We sure do love weekends and spending time with the ones we love!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs