Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Believe We Can Kiss Cancer Goodbye!! Race for the Cure

 This past Saturday was a great day to be alive!! Over 40,000 people came out to support this great cause. We had a wonderful group of women that got up early Saturday morning to participate in the walk and festivities that took place in Little Rock, AR. What a great weekend we had!! I am so glad I could walk in honor of some many women that mean so much to me!
 As you all know my mother-in-law was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last December and watching her walk in the survivor parade was the highlight of the weekend!  She is such a strong person and her strength and hope has done nothing but amaze me through all of this!  It was absolutely awesome to see so many strong women beating Cancer! 
Our Great Group of Ladies! Thanks Cindy for organizing and planning our event! You did a wonderful job!!

We Believe in Kissing Cancer Goodbye!

 
I managed to find some Chi Omega's.. 




Getting Ready for the Race

Brooke and Mom came to join in on all the fun!




Reel Princessez Eat Chickin

 Mike Beebe came out to show his support!
We found the Pink Fire Truck!




10 month Survivor! She is such an Inspiration to all of us! :)

Joshua 1:9  "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

1 comment :

 
site design by designer blogs