Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello Friends and Happy 2013!! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe NYE! We enjoyed a nice and relaxing NYE with our soon to be married friends!! We started the evening out with a yummy dinner at Kimono's Japanese Restaurant in Paragould and then came back to our house to watch the ball drop and welcome the New Year!  We always enjoy getting to spend time with Matt and Hollie and are so excited to see what God has planned for their future when they get married in January! We spent the evening reminiscing on the past and planning 2013 NYE!  I loved our low key NYE shared with lots of laughter into the wee morning hours. 


When thinking back on the exciting moments we had in 2012, I automatically went to look at our blog and there was nothing.  I love reading other people's blogs and am so upset with myself that I have not done a good job at keeping up with ours.  So you guessed it, this year I am going to do my very best to be a better blogger. 

I am so excited to see what 2013 holds for Logan and I and can't wait to see how God plans to work in our lives.  We have several weddings and babies that will be born in 2013 and I can't wait for it all to happen!
 
Some of my favorite highlights from 2012....
I finished this amazing devotional by Sarah Young and would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking to grow their relationship with our Heavenly Father!
I have been so excited to start this new one and I finally got to today.  It's already awesome and can't wait for the other 364 days.
 
We enjoyed another family trip to the Beach and this year Shannon and Aunt Sherry came for a few days!  I can't tell you how much I look forward to spending a week with my family in the sun!
Mom and Brooke came to Corning for the annual 4th of July events!
Beach Trip!
Ladies Tea at the Governor's Mansion in Little Rock, AR
A 2 year Survivor!

Sugarland Concert!
I had the privilege of being the wish granter for 3 Make-a-Wish kids getting their wish granted in the Corning Area!  Makes my heart happy to see these kids forget what they are going thru and enjoy a day all about them. :) 

 Christmas Party with the Governor

Christmas Eve
Someone didn't like Santa
Love this Precious Boy! 

We're so excited about adding another nephew to our family!! Easton Andrew we be here in March!!

 The adult Easter Egg Hunt was so much fun!!
 Sisterly Love!
 Grandma turned 89!  :)
 Love!
 Daddy and Caleb celebrated birthdays!
 Joe was elected our State Representative!
 Layne Turned 1
Logan's Christmas Picture Pick
 My Christmas Picture Pick
 Em's Birthday Party and the Harbor Town Christmas Parade at Brooke and Ray's New House!
Lily and Layne came to spend the weekend for the Harvest Festival

:
Love Story Time!
 

 Lily Started Tball!

 Lily Turned 4
 Her first Dance Recital
Lily Started Preschool and loved it!
Jackson turned 2!!


Mom celebrated her Birthday! 

Logan and I went to Vegas for the first Time!
WHEW... What a year!  That's what happens when you don't post for a year. I sure hope I didn't miss any highlights.  Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013!


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs