Sunday, January 13, 2013

The William J. Clinton Presidential Library

We left Success after Sunday School this morning, so we could make it to see the Clinton Library before it closed. Logan was here when it first opened but had never been thru it.






We saw the Cabinet Room which was a full-scale replica of the White House Cabinet Room.



Logan reading up on Clinton's Early Years and Life in the White House.



Then we saw the Oval Office, a full scale reconstruction of the Oval Office as it appeared during the Clinton Administration.


If you were invited to the State Dinner this is how the table would be set up.



My favorite part of the whole trip was my dear friend Lauren joined us for all the excitement! I'm so glad she decided to tag along, it sure made this history lesson more fun for me. Lauren and I actually talked our ears up while Logan did all the leading! I sure have missed Lauren and loved catching up with her and hearing all about her wedding next March!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs