Saturday, January 4, 2014

365 Days of Pure Sweetness!!

I'm not starting out 2014 as the best blogger that's for sure!! Things have been a little crazy the last few days! I started back to work on Thursday, so instead of blogging while he's a sleep I decided to snuggle even more and get all the loving in I could from Mullen before I started back!

Thursday and Friday were very exhausting and sad days! I spend both mornings crying the whole way to work. I have been extremely lucky to be able to stay at home the past 13 weeks, but I think it has spoiled me some. I never in a million years thought I could be a stay at home mom because I liked to work too much, but after these past weeks I would do anything to be a stay at home mom if I could!

I am so very thankful that Mullen is in great and loving hands with his Gram, Nanaw, and Nay!! So many people don't get this lucky. I just hate I only get to see him a few hours out of the day now. He is growing way to fast!! In Canada you get to take a year paid leave when you have a baby! Why can't it be like that here??

So because Mullen is growing way to fast I decided I would make sure to take a picture every day for 365 days of our sweet baby!

So here we go...






Day 1 of 2014!





Day 2...





Day 3...





As if I don't post enough pictures of him already.. :)

Until next time!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs