We started the weekend off Friday night going to Brick Oven Pizza with Andy, Blayne, Jackson, and Easton! We had a great time and the boys were really good considering how long it took to get our food. I hate I didn't take many pictures of our outing.

Sweet boys on our way home!

All smiles for this little guy!


What do you mean I have to drink milk instead is pizza!!
Saturday morning Mullen and I got up and got ready and headed to West Memphis to spend time with Nonna, Poppa, Brooke, Ray, Lily, and Layne! We sure missed Emily and Caleb but know they are having a blast in New Orleans.

All excited about going to Nonna and Poppa's!


Every now and then when your short on time and don't have enough hands to feed, get ready, and pack these bottles come in handy!! I don't like to use them often because I cherish giving Mullen a bottle, but they are also good for Acid Reflux and we need all the help we can with that. I highly recommend these hands-free bottles when your crunched for time and don't have enough hands.

All ready to go!

Layne was so happy to see us!

So was this toothless girl! Her tooth finally came out after dangling for weeks!

Nonna time!

Aunt Molly enjoyed loving on this sweet girl and her brother!

We all had fun playing!

Layne was pretending he was baby Mullen. I had to rock him and sing to him.

Mullen loves spending time with his Aunt Brooke!


So does Lily!

Vroom vroom...

“Cousins are the friends you keep forever.” Mullen loves all his sweet cousins... Lily, Layne, Jackson, and Easton! They are all so sweet to him! I look forward to watching them grow up together.

Saturday we went to seize the clay and painted some masterpieces!!


Mullen enjoyed painting his!

Can't wait to see how it turns out!!


Telling stories!

Love these 3!




My snuggle buddies for the night. I woke up in the middle of the night to these 2 just a snoring away! It was such a sweet sweet sound!



Layne had to get his time with Mullen in too. Mullen is almost as big as Layne.

Good morning sunshine!


Mullen was happy to see his daddy!!

Last night was the first night Mullen slept in his pack and play. We are one step closer to his bed.
What a fun and relaxing weekend we had! We so enjoyed our time with our family!! I love moments like these!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments :
Post a Comment