Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happy 5 months Mullen Jett

Last week this little cutie turned 5 months old!! I'm not really sure where the time has gone, but please please slow down! He has been such a blessing to Logan and I these past 5 months!



I love his many expressions!


As long as his tummy isn't hurting and he doesn't have Acid Reflux problems he is a happy baby that loves to smile!!


Last time he went to the Doctor he weighed 17 lbs and 10 oz. Just judging from carrying him,I would say he has probably gained a pound since then!


He loves his exersaucer



Sophie


His Jumparoo


And his blue dog!





He is 26 1/2 inches tall


He started eating cereal from a spoon at dinner time.


He is trying hard to sit up but just falls forward!


He reaches out and grabs for everything now.


We are at the stage that everything goes into his mouth. He loves to keep his hands and even his toes in his mouth Maybe he will get a tooth soon!


We still don't sleep! We have decided that sleep is overrated at the Jett household!


I just love this sweet smile!








Until next time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs