Friday, March 14, 2014

This, That, and the Other?!

Things have been crazy busy at work the past few days and after typing emails all day I haven't much felt like blogging! Plus when you add a time change in the mix you take advantage of all the shut eye you can get at night! I do have some cute pictures that need to be posted so here we go!!


Look at this big boy in his polo and khakis!! He was enjoying a little Sunday morning Baby Channel while I finished getting ready for church!


After church we headed to Nanaw and Papa's for Sunday lunch.


Then we played some and Mullen watched mommy put bottles in the dishwasher!


Can you tell someone is teething?


On a side note!! Look what we finally broke down and bought!! I have used it every morning and night this week. I am making up for all the time I have gone without !


We enjoyed a long nap since the time change has us all messed up.


And then...


Mullen had his first bite of baby food in his cereal. He loved the apples!


Monday we got Daddy's new door hanger in the mail! We are now ready for opening day thanks to Nonna for Mullen's outfit and Joly at Just Me Jolee for doing an awesome job on our screen!


















Gigi came over to get her Mullen fix! Mullen loves his Gigi!!



Mullen enjoyed sitting up in his new walker! No worries his feet don't touch the ground.


He ate more apples!



I love getting pictures during the day of this cutie!! It does make me miss him more though.



This little guy has more faces!!








Until next time..

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs