Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy 3 Months....

To our sweet baby boy! On Christmas Day our precious boy turned 3 months! I can't believe it's already been 3 months! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital getting ready to have you!You have brought so much happiness to your daddy and I these past three months! You are my sunshine and I can't think God enough for you each and everyday! I have enjoyed every minute with you and dread going back to work on Thursday. :( I have been dreading this day before I even had you. My heart breaks with the thought of leaving you each morning, but I know you will be in very good hands! I know it will be harder on your mommy than it will be on you!


You are beginning to get your personality!


You really like a routine like your daddy.


You are eating 4 oz with cereal every 3 hours.


You are sleeping anywhere from 8:00-4:00 or 9:00-5:00 on a goodnight. You are beginning to stay up more in the day and are taking cat naps unless we are in the car.


I think you still look like your Poppa most days, but some days I think you look just like your dad.


You are beginning to be such a happy baby! You are loving to smile and are trying to laugh. Your smile melts my heart!


I think you will be rolling over any day if you can get your head over. You are still taking medicine for acid reflux each morning.


You are just you and I thank you for that! I love waking up to see what new things you will do each day! I pray that the time will slow down and that you won't grow up so fast! I love that you love to cuddle and be in my arms. I know one of these days you won't want to! Happy 3 months sweet thing!! We love you more than you will ever know!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs