
Aunt Sherry and Mullen!

Shannon, Amanda, and the little guy!

Shannon and the sweet boy!


Mullen has really enjoyed playing and smiling with the girls!

Aunt Brooke and Mullen taking a nap before dinner.

Friday Morning we got up and headed to lunch at one of my favorites Kooky Canuck! After lunch we walked downtown and were going to stop by and see the beautiful tree at the Peabody, but this is what we saw instead... The flowers in the picture below! They take the tree down the day after Christmas now!! Who does that??

Then we headed to midtown and shopped at a few places there and then back to Nonna and Poppa's because Emily and the kids made it!

Aunt Emily and Mullen talking and kicking!

Cute boy in his tractor outfit.

Train time!!
Late Friday afternoon I headed to Paragould to Skinny J's to celebrate Andy's 30th birthday!! While Mullen stayed behind to go to Pancho's and play. Mommy had a yummy dinner and enjoyed celebrating Andy!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful brother, brother-in-law, and uncle!! We are so thankful for you! We love you!!

Logan and the birthday boy!!
While at dinner I received several cute pictures...

These 3 were enjoying their dinner!

Layne has really become a big baby Mullen fan!! So sweet!!

Play time on the floor!

I would say from the looks of this picture that he was the center of attention!! I'm not sure he had anyone to watch him while I was gone! 😄 💖

The little guy Saturday morning when he woke up!

Waiting on poppa to bring them donuts before we start another fun filled day!!

Until next time...
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments :
Post a Comment