Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Emily and Ladies Night

Yesterday was Emily's birthday!! We hope her day was just as fabulous as she is! I'm so thankful to have such an amazing sister that will go out of her way to help in anyway possible and Mullen is lucky to call her his aunt! This saying is so true... "Great sisters get promoted to Aunt"! God sure knew what he was doing when he blessed me with two truly amazing sisters that I could not live without!!


Happy Birthday Aunt Emily!!


We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!


Tonight we went to the annual Ladies Night that the Chamber puts on every year! We always go as a family and have a good time! The night consists of social time, dinner, bingo, door prizes, and the announcement of the table decorating contest. Angie and Glenna came and took care of Mullen so Logan and I could attend! I am so so thankful to have these two ladies in my life and that they love Mullen so much!! It was not easy leaving him for a few hours but it was easier knowing he was well taken care of! I know Mullen will love these sweet ladies just as much as I do one day!



Mullen was excited Glenna and Angie were coming to play!!



Mullen looks so big up to Glenna!


We were pretty sad Libby was stuck in class and couldn't join in on all the fun!

Thanks again to Angie and Glenna for loving on Mullen while mommy and daddy were gone!



The winner of the table contest!



2nd place winner!

I didn't get a picture of the third place winner.

Some people go to the extreme, but we like to keep ours simple and sweet! I loved our rustic decor!



Until next time...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs