Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cookie Decorating 101!

Saturday Brooke and I attended Frost's cookie decorating class! We had a great time learning the proper techniques it takes to be a pro when it comes to sugar cookies! I don't think Frost will be calling me anytime to join their staff, but I think with a little bit of practice we can do this!!


Getting started!


Always love a Saturday I get to spend with my sister! Hate Emily couldn't join in on the fun!





Flooding our cookies..


My masterpiece! You can tell the ones I did first and by the end I was starting to get the hang of it. Hope to get to practice more this week!

While we were decorating cookies this little guy was hanging out with Nonna and Poppa!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs