
This little guy has found his feet and thinks they are so much fun to play with.

Someone was up bright and early Wednesday morning so he helped me get ready! I loved getting to see him smile and laugh first thing in the morning!

Going for an afternoon ride!

He loves his feet to be out of the covers like his mommy.

I forgot to post this picture the other night when we went to visit papa before he left to go to the hospital. Mullen has become a big fan of Nanaw and I'm so glad!!

Hi mommy!


Happy boy!

Daddy was trying to teach him to to roll over.


Pa sent me these pictures the other day. Can't you tell they were hard at work?!?!

Mullen and Easton! Sweet boys!

Gram's sent me this picture... I thought it was too funny not to share. He is playing in the pack and play so his cousin doesn't get him!

Easton is ready for this little guy to get big enough to play with him!

Thursday Mullen had his 4 month pictures and he did so good!! I can't wait to see them I know they are going to be precious! He laughed and smiled for most all of them!


My little man is ready for Valentine's Day!! Thanks Aunt Em for our cute outfit!


What you taking about Willis?!?

Are you serious!!

Someone loves Sophie!


Today we stayed at home and then went and ate dinner in Pocahontas and went to the store.

Mullen was so good at dinner and at Walmart! You can only imagine how crazy it was since they are calling for a chance of snow! Now were home and it's time for bed. Hope you had a great Saturday!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments :
Post a Comment