


We took this picture yesterday afternoon. Mullen's first snow!!

Mullen was practicing up on his touchdown only to find out we wouldn't need it. What a bummer the Super Bowl was. Very disappointed with the commercials and the game itself! I still enjoyed this game with this cutie pie!

This boy was excited about his first Super Bowl!


He even ate some corn.

Grams made it back from Little Rock this morning and came to see us! Sorry for the bad lighting.

This is how Mullen spent most of the game sitting on my lap playing.

This picture cracks me up! Mullen was so into Bruno and the half time show. I tried to catch him dancing to the music but I didn't capture it.

I hope you all enjoyed your Super Bowl Sunday just as much as we did!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments :
Post a Comment