
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:27–28

All ready to go to church.

We were so glad Jen and the girls could make it!

I wasn't really sure how the little guy would do, but he did so good and just looked around!


Mullen with his grandparents and great grandparents. We sure hate Papa couldn't be there. He went back in the hospital last night, so please pray they figure out what's the matter with him. We are so ready for him to get well and get back home.


I love our little family!

So grateful for our families!


Granny and Mullen!

These three had a big time playing!

Christina out did herself this time with these adorable cookies!! They tasted just as yummy as they looked.

Jeny's did an amazing job as well! It tasted delicious!

I love these ladies so much and am so thankful for what they mean to me! Jen and Judy have been such special people to me and I am so glad they love Mullen just as much!

Mullen loved seeing Riley and Avery!


Sweet girls and Mullen!

Everyone loves poppa!!

So glad Judy could make it!
Thank you to all that helped make the delicious food! It was all wonderful and I couldn't have done it without you!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments :
Post a Comment